Thursday, February 9, 2012

Today.

Today, I went to wipe my mouth and my lips froze to my jacket.

Today, I rode my bike home from work in a blizzard.

Today, I cooked bratworst and potatoes for dinner.

Today, there was about 30 minutes where I couldn't tell if I still had thighs or not.

Today, I dressed like a redneck to a stammtisch and jammed to some country music in my apartment.

Today, I almost cried at work because I came across a picture of Thomas in my iPod.

Today, I realized I love Germany.

Today, I realized I love the challenges of my job.

Today, I enjoyed having a full conversation with my German teacher in Spanish.

Today, I enjoyed the laughs with my coworkers and their spouses.

Today, I realized Blackberries are a completely inferior form of technology compared to iPhones.


2 comments: