Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The List

Because I am old and have the memory of a stuffed animal, I am going to start a list of places I have travelled.  I realized this is necessary because I have tried to list where I have been a few times and it takes me 10 minutes to remember.  Hopefully this will help to spare the next person who asks 9 minutes of watching me hurt myself thinking.

I have added a fav pic from each trip that I took.  I've also decided to add a star system.  Five Stars = MUST visit!!!  One Star = eh.  Take it or leave it.


Reit Im Winkl (ski resort city)*** (great spot for skiers or snow tubing)

Salzburg****

Snow Church in the town I can never pronounce nor remember**** (a must see, but not sure they do it every year)


See.  Already had to stop and think.

Landshut (castle)**

Ampfing for go-carting***

Mueldorf**

Munich****

Altoetting (black Madonna)***

Zugspitze (highest mountain peak in Germany and the highest Biergarten)*****

Umag, Croatia (beach)***

Trieste, Italy (castle on the water)***

Skojcan Caves, Slovenia (cool cave to tour)****

Prague, Czech Republic*****

Drive through the Dolomites****

Ramstein AB***

Frankfurt-Hahn Airport (Where I was born)*

Venice, Italy*****

Milano, Italy****

Jesolo, Italy (beach)**

Aldersbach Brewery***** (team building trip)

7 day cruise to Greece - Venice, Corfu, Santorini, Mykonos, Katakolon/Olympia *****

Rabac, Croatia (beach)**, Pula, Croatia (colosseum)***

Plitvice National Park in Croatia (waterfalls)*****

Ljublajana, Slovenia (castle)***

Lake Bled, Slovenia (castle and a church in the middle of a lake)****

Legoland***** (a MUST for little people!!)

Dresden, Germany****


Helsinki, Finland*

Stockholm, Sweden***


Krakow, Poland**

Auschwitz Concentration Camp****

Budapest, Hungry****

Beerfests*****


Hluboká nad Vltavou, Czech Republic****



Church of Bones (Sedlec Ossuary), Czech Republic****

Heidelberg, Germany****


Either I can't remember any more right now or that was it.

To be continued...(if I can remember to keep this up)


            

No comments:

Post a Comment